Investors and Realtors
When it comes to succeeding in today’s turbulent real estate market, you need to be able to offer more for less. Armstrong Homes has a huge selection
of homes and complimentary services designed to appeal to both investors and realtors.
Armstrong Homes is an experienced partner in profitable real estate investing.
Whether you’re experienced in the field or new to it, a short-term market speculator, long-term owner or rental property investor, Armstrong has a dedicated team of real
estate investment professionals who specialize in helping people develop investment plans that fulfill their needs. We offer a variety of size/price/financing options, and
we’ll work directly with you to help you achieve your investment goals.
Our Investor Division is a full-service real estate operation providing you with up-to-the-minute analysis of the market, low out-of-pocket financing opportunities, and exit
strategies designed for your individual investment goals – whether long-term or short-term. We offer day one equity on our projects, a diverse line of available properties and
communities, and homes starting in the low $90,000s.
- Property Management Services – Armstrong Homes can manage and maintain any investment property that you purchase through us via our Property Management Division.
- Rental Program – Guaranteed rentals for up to 2 years and complete rental management services on all homes purchased through Armstrong Homes.
- Financing Programs – Owner financing on select homesites and large banks of property.
- Investors/Builders - Lock in today’s pricing and buy now. We can even subordinate the lots, deferring payment until the homes sell.
- Organized Consortiums – Investors limit risk by buying shares of homes/property.
- Custom Design Team – On-staff architects and designers will custom design and build per your clients’ wishes.
As your partner, we offer you more.
The current housing climate has created monumental challenges for realtors, but lower prices are attracting new buyers. Whether your clients live in Florida or are relocating
from another state or country, what inspires them to go from browsers to buyers are quality and choice. Compare us to our competitors and we think you’ll find no other builder
Many new homebuilders ignore or shortchange realtors in the home-buying process, but we know it’s your personal dedication that unites buyers with the right homes.
We value your role in finding and gratifying homebuyers, and we offer superior incentives designed to keep our partnership strong and ongoing:
- Your commission is locked in at 3.5% for both custom and spec homes, regardless of sales price.
- Earn bonuses on select homes and homesites.
- Your client has up to 180 days to finalize a purchase and procure a contract.
- The only way a new realtor would get paid the commission is if you sign a release form.
- Lastly, you get paid at closing, not on completion, so you get commissions faster.